Savage Old School Fantasy
Brother Silas "The Steadfast" Tomkins
Through righteous acts and proper deeds, we will prevail.
Rank: Novice (0 XP)
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d6, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Faith d8, Fighting d6-1, Healing d6, Investigation d6, Knowledge (History) d6, Notice d6, Persuasion d6+2
Charisma: 2, Pace: 6, Parry: 6, Toughness: 7, Power Points: 10
Hindrances: Heroic, Cautious, Stubborn
Edges: Arcane Background (Miracles), Charismatic
Languages: Human, Dwarf, Elf
- Boost/Lower Trait (Rank: Novice, Power Points: 2, Range: Smarts, Duration: 3 (1/round), Effect: Raise or lower trait by 1 die type; 2 die types with a raise, Trappings: prayer of intervention, Opposed: Resistible/Spirit)
- Healing (Rank: Novice, Power Points: 3, Range: Touch, Duration: Instant, Effect: Heals a wound suffered within the last hour, or 2 with a raise, or cure poison within 10 minutes, Trappings: chant of mending, Opposed: Resistible)
- Chain Hauberk: +2 (Covers: Torso, Legs, Arms, Armor: 2, Cost: 300, Weight: 25)
- Mace: 2d6 (Cost: 25, Weight: 2)
- Medium Shield: Parry +1 (Ranged Armor: +2, Cost: 50, Weight: 12)
- Money: 125 Silvers
A devout man of the cloth, Brother Silas spent his days cloistered up in the archives before he was asked to spread the good word to the people, and take an active role in driving evil from the world. Always one to lend a helping hand, he is still a scholar at heart, and gives careful deliberation before reaching any decision. This can be a bit frustrating to his companions, but his clear-headed thinking provides a nice counter-balance to his more aggressive allies. Once dedicating himself to a cause, however, he is unwavering in his commitment.
Holy Vows: Brother Silas worships the Goddess of Wisdom and vows to protect the innocent, fight evil, and never strike a blow in anger (Wild Attack). Violations of these tenets are punishable at the GM’s discretion, but should use the parameters laid out in the Savage Worlds core rulebook in the Arcane Backgrounds (Miracles) section.